Search this Blog

Followers

About

My photo
Lowell, Michigan, United States
Dogs were born to run. I wasn't, but I do it anyway. :)

Happy Dogs

posted by Andrew 12 March 2007

At work today I ran the usual 5 miles with the peeps, but for the first time in weeks we were able to use the sidewalks! For some reason they don't bother clearing the snow off sidewalks around here; in fact, snow from the road is actually piled onto the sidewalk! So we've been running laps along the loading docks of a shopping mall, where the pavement is both plowed and salted. Crazy world.

Once I got home from work Amanda and I took the dogs to some nearby trails. Beacon is DRIVEN to retrieve from the water. Haven not so much, but she LOVES to explore and satisfy her curiosity. The four of us were doing things that we do well: Amanda was taking photos, Beacon was fetching, Haven was exploring and I was throwing sticks. Here are some of Amanda's photos...


Beacon the Loch Ness Dog waiting to ambush the stick I'm about to throw


Haven the Recon Dog returning from a mission exploring the woods


Impatient Beacon implores me to throw that stick!

0 comments

Labels