Search this Blog

Followers

About

My photo
Lowell, Michigan, United States
Dogs were born to run. I wasn't, but I do it anyway. :)

200 Miles

posted by Andrew 17 February 2007

During my early workout Thursday morning I passed 200 miles on the year! Including today's run, my 43rd of the year, I'm at 217 miles. Not too bad so far.

This morning was another treadmill party with Amanda. Since my legs were still tired from my Thursday double, I took today easy, running a 9:00 pace for 6.75 miles. To make sure I was running at an easy pace I didn't let myself breathe through my mouth - the whole hour running I breathed through my nose only! I'd never done that before.

I'll let Amanda tell her story, but I'll give you a hint: she hit a pretty cool milestone, doing something she's never done before.

0 comments

Labels